The first day of the Air Fair is a time for a debate of experts at the Symposium. The conference will be held on Friday, 17 th May 2019. The main topic of this year’s Symposium edition is “Innovations and Aviation Development Trends”. It will take place in PMB Hangar from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
11.00 The opening by Magdalena Suplicka, Commercial Director in WZL No. 2 S.A.
- “Development of Unmanned Aircraft Systems of the PGZ Group for the needs of the Polish Armed Forces Aviation”, Rtd. Col. Navig. Tomasz Gugała, PhD. Eng., UAS Programs Director (Unmanned Aircraft Systems), Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa S.A.
- “How Air Law stimulates the growth and development of Unmanned Aircraft Systems?”, Joanna Wieczorek, Aviation Law Expert, Head of Aviation Desk, SSW Pragmatic Solutions.
- “Short Range UAV Tactical System – challenges and problems”, Dariusz Biernat, Project Manager, Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze No. 2 S.A.
- “Autonomic Multirotor Flying Platform”, Stanisław Gardecki, PhD. Eng., Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze No. 2 S.A. together with Poznań University of Technology.
- “Modern solutions for military and civil air traffic control – Remote Tower from Saab”, Johan Landin, Head of Marketing & Sales, Saab Digital Air Traffic Solutions, SDATS.
- “Aircraft Arresting Systems manufactured by Zodiac Arresting Systems /ESCO/ on dual-use airfields”, Iwona Moraczewska, Managing Partner, MMC Consulting.
- “UAV BVLOS (beyond visual line of sight) operations according to new legal provisions”, Piotr Dudek, Attorney, Partner at Dudek Osiński Rycerz Barański, Dudek Osiński Rycerz Barański Kancelaria Adwokacka Sp.p.
- “Polymeric lightweight structures manufactured in additive technologies”, P. Czyżewski PhD., Eng. , UTP University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz.
- “Integrated Information System Supporting the Polish Armed Forces Aviation Management”, Col., Mariusz Zieja, PhD., Eng., Air Force Institute of Technology.
- “Future Technologies for Civil and Military Aviation”, Jan Adam Dolaniecki, Head of Sales Department, WCBKT S.A.